Transnational Marketing Journal
Transnational Marketing Journal (TMJ) is dedicated to publishing high quality contemporary research into transnational marketing practices and scholarship while encouraging critical approaches in the development of marketing theory and practice. TMJ is an exciting new title which promotes and show-cases current research into marketing practices and challenges crossing national borders.
Transnational Marketing Journal aims to publish high-quality papers on transnational marketing, the emphasis being on current interests, marketing practice and theory development. The journal offers an outlet for research and scholarship in this growing field in marketing research. The focus of Transnational Marketing Journal is on empirical findings, methodological papers, theoretical and conceptual insights as well as debates and reviews in all areas of marketing regarding marketing practices across borders, reaching multiple countries. A rather critical stance towards marketing theory and practice distinguishes the journal from others. Multidisciplinary contributions are particularly welcome as well as cross-disciplinary debates. Transnational Marketing Journal invites papers in all areas of Marketing with an emphasis and relevance to cross border practices, issues, challenges facing marketers and researchers in the field.
Transnational Marketing Journal was launched in 2013 and co-edited by Ibrahim Sirkeci (Regent's University London) and Maktoba Omar (Coventry University).
ISSN: 2041-4684 | e-ISSN: 2041-4692 | The abbreviated title of Transnational Marketing Journal is: Transntl. Market. J.
Transnational Marketing Journal is indexed and abstracted in:
China Academic Journals Database (CNKI Scholar): CNKI search
Index Copernicus: Copernicus Master Journal List
EBSCO Academic Search international
EBSCO Business Source
Research Papers in Economics (RePEc): RePEc search
Transnational Marketing Journal is also included in American Sociological Association's Publication Options Journal Directory
Most viewed articles in Transnational Marketing Journal
- CASE STUDY Utilizing the VFBOP model for entry into emerging markets: Grameen Danone Foods by Robert L. Williams, Jr., Maktoba Omar
- Runway logic: "Y" Generation Y prefer fashion brand over country-of-origins by Nathalia C. Tjandra, Maktoba Omar, Robert L. Williams, Jr., John Ensor
- Effect of colour and relative product size (RPS) on consumer attitudes by Varsha Jain, Subhadip Roy, Advita Pant
- CASE STUDY The new territorial orientation of a transnational company: Italian pasta by Silvia Dessì, Federica Caboni, Ernestina Giudici
- The role of (foreign?) culture on consumer buying behaviour: What changes when living abroad? by Jessica Lichy, Kevin Pon
- Sustainable Distribution in Emerging Markets – African Perspective by Subrat Sarangi, Sanjay Patro, Ravi Shekhar Kumar